CHANGING YOUR BODY
“JUST LOOK AT YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW, YOU’RE LOOKING AT THE PAST!”
Dr. Deepak Chopra MD
Ladies and Gentleman:
Why do you spend so much time worrying about your job, your car, your house, and your finances? If you don’t have good health, You’ll have non of these to worry about!
What Are You Hungry For?
If you think it’s too late to make a difference in your body, Think again!
Your body is a RIVER of change and Now we know scientifically that;
- 98% of your body Molecule and Atoms of our body are recycled in less than a year
- Your Stomach Lining is New every 5 days
- Your Skin changes every month
- Your Skeleton (Even though it seems so hard and solid, is a Dynamic organ with Calcium and Phosphorus) It changes every 12 months
- By the way, you Think, Eat and Drink, You can alter the activity of your Genes and the structure of your brain
- Remember, You’re not your body…You’re its Creator (You sculpt and shape your body through the New Habits of Thinking, Eating, Drinking, and if I were to summarize it all up to now that the body you’re looking at Now is the Product of your past experience! Just look at your body right now, YOU’RE LOOKING AT THE PAST… There’s an Ancient Saying: If you want to know your experiences in the past look at your body now and If you want to create a New Body, Change your experiences/habits Now.
- If you want to change your body, Change Your experiences, Your Habits of eating and drinking…
- You’re not your emotions and you don’t have to be ruled by them and once you become aware of that you can make simple emotional changes that will profoundly improve your life and wellbeing… THUS you do not have to suffer the limitation and shame of being obese or become a Victim of Diabetes and live in fear of heart disease, cancer, or other diseases Just because it runs in the family, etc.
Linus Pauling Ph.D. Says,
- By the proper intakes of vitamins and other nutrients and by following a few other healthful practices from youth or middle age on, you can, I believe, extend your life and years of well-being by TWENTY-FIVE OR EVEN THIRTY-FIVE YEARS!.
- The earlier in your life you start using vitamins and in particularly high doses of vitamin C with consistency will lead to more health befits and longevity.
“Good nutrition and vitamins do not directly cure disease; the body does. You provide the raw materials and the inborn wisdom of your body makes the repairs.” – Andrew W. Saul
“Exercise is king; nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
“He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.” – Arabian Proverb
Dr. Mark Hyman Says: that this backward thinking begins with their education and training. In medical school doctors learn that vitamins are important to prevent deficiency diseases—that is, diseases caused by a lack of specific vitamins or minerals,” says Hyman. “Deficiency diseases include things like scurvy from too little vitamin C and rickets from too little vitamin D.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
Why Choose LookingVibrant
Dr. Russell Jaffe’ Says: “Nourishment is elegantly simple in concept… Yet one so often overlooked at a great cost”.
Dr. Russell Jaffe’ Says,
“Nourishment is elegantly simple in concept… Yet one so often overlooked at a great cost”.
Save 10% discount for your purchase $100 + with free shipping
Your Discount Code: 10saving